[C320-list] Drain aqua lift muffler? Engine won't start after charging batteries overnight

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 11:29:27 PDT 2020

 Not dumb Kevin.......especially when something goes sour.   I've forgotten too many times to push the fuel shutoff t-handle back in.  Luckily, whenever I crank slightly too long, that is the first thing now I look at.
I am surprised though about the muffler drain situation (no drainage).  I've had a couple times of long cranking, but no accumulation of water in the muffler. So, I thought maybe the muffler drain was plugged up.  Can anyone offer any insight about that?
Have a great holiday everyone.   The C320 gang is a phenomenal resource.
Dave Hupe1994 C320 (#32)