[C320-list] Drain aqua lift muffler? Engine won't start after charging batteries overnight

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:35:31 PDT 2020

Thanks, Dave (and Harry for your kind words).

Aside from the now-resolved engine starting issue might the fact that no
water came out of the muffler be a problem?

I’ve heard those mufflers are prone to cracks and I have a particularly old
320 (‘95). I did notice some water around it. I didn’t see any obvious
cracks but I didn’t inspect it to closely.

Kevin

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 2:29 PM Dave Hupe <hoopdtwo at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Not dumb Kevin.......especially when something goes sour.   I've
> forgotten too many times to push the fuel shutoff t-handle back in.
> Luckily, whenever I crank slightly too long, that is the first thing now I
> look at.
> I am surprised though about the muffler drain situation (no drainage).
> I've had a couple times of long cranking, but no accumulation of water in
> the muffler. So, I thought maybe the muffler drain was plugged up.  Can
> anyone offer any insight about that?
> Have a great holiday everyone.   The C320 gang is a phenomenal resource.
> Dave Hupe1994 C320 (#32)
>

> --
sent via mobile