[C320-list] Looking to sell her for right price? Looking to move up to 350.

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 05:42:54 PDT 2020

Scott-

Price would be reasonable for the Chesapeake.    No AC will be a
dealbreaker for some but an educated buyer that sees all the current
upgrades and factors refit of a comparable priced 320 with AC should see
they are getting a good deal.   We paid $48K 5 years ago for Hull #514.
(1998)  We've put about $15K into new sails, new canvas, new electronics,
new DC Power, and a dinghy.   Seems like the price of the 320 pretty much
just tracks with inflation so while the value continues to decrease, the
price seems to be fairly constant.

Good luck!

Troy Dunn
Wonky Dog