[C320-list] Raw Water Strainer

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 11:18:11 PDT 2020

 The previous comment about seeing stress cracks (internal) in the bowl was mine and I am replacing my assembly that I got from Amazon as a precaution only.  I have owned our 1994 boat since early 2017 and don't know why it is showing cracks ..... maybe due to previous tightening/loosening.
Dave Hupe