[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Joe Jablonowski appleton1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 14:12:47 PDT 2020

 I replaced mine this Spring by taking them to Rigging Only in Fairhaven, Mass., for several hundred boat units (don't recall the exact price). I had them use coated wire and re-use the existing pelican hooks and turnbuckles where appropriate. Saved a bundle. Got the old wire back, just as a double-check.
The rigging loft (Rigging Only) is less than an hour drive from me, so I simply went there. New set was ready for pickup the next day. A friend in Florida (Catalina 36) used them two years ago and did the project by mail. He, too, was very happy.
When I removed and packed up the old lines, I simply taped tags that read, "port, upper," etc. The deck now looks great with the new lifelines!
Joe JablonowskiC320 #103

|  |  |

|  |
Rigging Only