[C320-list] Racor filter “blocked”

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:55:01 PDT 2020

Who knew!   Not me.   Did you confirm it's a blockage and not a path to air
that causes air lock?   Thinking about the design of that pump I'm
scratching my head on how having that nut unseated firmly would block any
fuel flow.   Letting a tiny air bubble form that causes air lock, that I
find totally feasible.   Especially on an older filter where the pump
piston seal is getting a little long in the tooth.

Let us know what else you found out, I'm adding this to my list of suspects
since I use that pump exclusively for getting the lines purged after
replacing filters.

Cheers

Troy Dunn
Hull#514