[C320-list] Genoa replacement

Mike Shetter mike at softscrap.com
Thu Jul 9 16:46:34 PDT 2020

    	I just purchased a Genoa and main from precision sail and am very happy with their product.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 7:43 PM -0400, <wdoc1 at aol.com> wrote:

My 20 year old 135% Genoa was damaged during a recent squall, and a reputable sail shop in Annapolis says it will be prohibitively expensive to replace.
Suggestions?
Thank you,Bill McConnellDiversion, #714Middle River MD

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 0731bHzO4) is spam:
Spam:        https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?c=s&i=0731bHzO4&m=96b2099d76a1&t=20200709
Not spam:    https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?c=n&i=0731bHzO4&m=96b2099d76a1&t=20200709
Forget vote: https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?c=f&i=0731bHzO4&m=96b2099d76a1&t=20200709

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other personal information over e-mail.
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS