[C320-list] Genoa replacement

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Thu Jul 9 16:55:31 PDT 2020

I used Quantum (Annapolis) to purchase a new Genoa and Main last year. David Flynn was the salesman and he is super knowledgeable. He is a very accomplished racer that will talk you through exactly what you need. They were also cheaper than the Ullman loft at Deltaville (that is the Ullman loft before the owner (Jerry Latell) went out on his own). They were not as cheap as Precision sails, but I did not feel comfortable making my own measurements, etc. Also, David drove to Hampton, helped me install the sails, and helped me rig the reefing line.

Jeff
'94, #121