[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Jul 10 08:55:44 PDT 2020

Joe -

Great feedback - I'm also pondering the same project and I have the same question as the original poster. Was your boat originally set up to have the pelican hooks all the way aft? And if so, were any modifications necessary to any of your existing railing stanchions or stern rail in order to do this install?

I wouldn't mind swapping the direction of the opening gate, as long as the install is not difficult.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us