[C320-list] Fridge compressor replacement

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 13 16:29:39 PDT 2020

Another potential problem with a leaky propane compartment is that propane is heavier than air. If you have a leak near the tank, the propane could settle into the bilge instead of being expelled through the drainage hose.

With the refrigerator compressor and, in my case, some Raymarine gear nearby, an incidental spark could blow the hell out of your boat.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay