[C320-list] Fridge compressor replacement

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Jul 12 14:27:02 PDT 2020

Hi Graeme,
We had to replace ours about 8 years ago.  I had it professionally done after I found the replacement compressor for the lowest price.  At that time I didn't own the gas bottle or the gages.  I did not have to replace anything but the compressor.   I wanted to get one with the upgraded electronics that would accept either 12v DC (for when under way) or 120 v Ac when in her slip but it wasn't quite out yet.  Should be available now.
I've never seen any corrosion on ours as it seems pretty well protected from water intrusion where it is in the aft lazarette?
Bruce