[C320-list] Secondary filter on Yanmar

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 19 12:03:32 PDT 2020

I'm doing some maintenance and was just wondering, how the heck do you change the secondary fuel filter on the engine? It's right up against the starboard bulkhead in the engine compartment.Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 catalina 320Tierra Verde, Fl.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Stephen Cox <scox at timmin.com> Date: 7/19/20  12:59 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com, c320-list at lists.catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Navionics card > > I have a card for my ray E7, update it bi-annually with the > laptop and plug it back in on the boat and leave it.  > > I never made routes before at home. If I made and saved a > route at home online, how do I transfer it to my nav card? I > cannot seem to do anything with the card other that overwrite > updates. > The E7 has 2 card slots.  Raymarine specifically advise NOT to place routes and other data on the same card as your maps.  Get asecond compatible card (Any good quality card up to 32GB capacity should do) and copy the relevant data to that, then insert thecard and load up the data.  The process is explained in the (dowloadable from Raymarine) Operating Instruction Manual as are detailsof card requirements.Stephen CoxTegwen #1141