[C320-list] lexan companionway hatch

Mark Seyler mseyler at cox.net
Mon Jul 20 13:27:08 PDT 2020

Mine cracked a while back, and was dripping water onto the galley floor when it rained.  I called Catalina, and if I recall correctly they quoted me about $400 for a new one.  But having a natural thrifty streak, I first tried some Captain Tolley's and was able to seal the crack for now.  If your hatch isn't too weak to be safe, I'd try the Captain Tolley's.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232
New Orleans, LA