[C320-list] Water in the port side locker of frontcabin

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:36:04 PDT 2020

If you suspect the v berth water tank, I'd wet vac up the water in the
locker, put a few drops of food coloring dye in the water of that tank
(enough to color the water in the tanks clearly), run some water through
that tank into the lines, check after future sails in that locker and see
if the water returns.  If color of your dye, it's from the tank, if not,
from outside.
-Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Canuck" Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL