[C320-list] Water in the port side locker of frontcabin

John Stetson jbstetson721 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:00:16 PDT 2020

The fitting on the aft end of my forward water tank failed and we ended up
with water in the compartment holding the tank.  We were relatively sure
that it was coming from the tank and narrowed it down to the fitting.  The
tank was in such bad condition that we decided to replace the tank, fitting
and all.  We also enlarged the hole in the bulkhead separating the tank so
that it would drain better.  Problem is fixed.

John Stetson
Morning Star ... Again
1999, #578