[C320-list] Water in the port side locker of frontcabin

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:16:09 PDT 2020

When filling either water tank, we have to avoid over filling the tank or
it over pressurized the tank and water leaks from the tank.   There is an o
ring seal there but apparently it doesn’t work too great and I have not
invested any time yet to see about a better seal there.   It would be
pretty hard for water from elsewhere to find its way there.  However, some
have noted that a failed anchor drain will also find it's way into that
area and it could actually sink your boat if the line failure is low enough
to the actual thru hull which is only marginally above the waterline to
begin with on our hull.

FWIW

Troy Dunn
Hull#514