[C320-list] Electric fuel pump for Yanmar

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 13:01:40 PDT 2020

 Jeff-
Please let us/me know how this goes if you do pursue it (including fit to fuel lines, etc,).  It sounds like a good bleeding assist and is also good since it allows free fuel flow even if turned off. However, it probably wouldn't be a good option to polish your fuel due to the low flow rate (at typical 15 gph).
A suggestion though .... install it without the supplied inline fuel filter?  I'm thinking you don't want to interject another potential "blockage point" in addition to your Racor and engine filters.  Therefore, you would need another barbed inlet fitting.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)
Holland, MI