[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:31:03 PDT 2020

Yeah, I hear ya on all that, Stephen. I know plenty of people who just
won't use it for a variety of reasons. Lots do, though.

There are certainly pros and cons. I'm a visual person, I guess, and find
the ease of dealing with images and video to be useful. Note also that a FB
group IS searchable.

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD