[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 04:40:06 PDT 2020

Good to know!  I just joined!

Thanks for bringing to our attention.

Each summer, we leave FL and drive around the country with our travel trailer.

It would be great to connect with others for a day sail??

I would love to reciprocate if you want to sail with me in the winter.

S/V Windy City, Hull 948
Cape Coral

Captain Diane Fowler, CRS, GRI, e-PRO

Nautical Realty Group, Inc.