[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Jun 4 16:58:55 PDT 2020

I belong to the Facebook group as well. Thre's definitely been a spike in activity over there this spring.

What I will say is that another hobby of mine also had a very active email group and after they created a similar Facebook group, the email list slowly became irrelevant. I mourned that loss and I certainly hope that we can keep this email group alive for all the reasons stated by others.

Maybe we should make regular posts to the Facebook group to encourage those folks to also join here and become Association members as well. They will certainly see the value after joining.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us