[C320-list] Bilge pump repair

dean at vermeire.us dean at vermeire.us
Fri Jun 5 19:09:28 PDT 2020

   I've done it, and I'm a software guy. It is pretty straightforward.

   On Jun 5, 2020 9:03 PM, Jerry's Iphone <jellyroll02 at gmail.com> wrote:

     My Jabsco remote bilge pump is spitting water. The actual pump is
     working fine. I believe the diaphragm is kaput. I found a
     replacement kit on Catalina Direct which looks like it provides all
     I need to repair it. It's about one third of the cost of a full
     replacement.
     Has anyone used one of these kits? If so, is it a fairly straight
     forward repair for a mechanically challenged DIY guy?
     Thanks as always for the help through this site.
     Jerry Sheets
     JellyRoll   #890  (2002)