[C320-list] Catalina 320 Owners Group on FB-followup

Bev Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 13:25:29 PDT 2020

Scott,  thanks for your post about previous rendezvous cruises.  Let's see
where we are next season.   I have been to the Magothy but not to Cattail
Creek, I'll have to check it out on a chart.  Sorry that we might miss you
in La Trappe - we will arrive around 4 pm on Saturday and depart probably
around 10 am on Sunday.  Do you have a dog?  I do now so I love it for that
reason plus we usually get good winds crossing the Bay and up the Choptank.
Have a good weekend - I hope it doesn't rain - there is some prediction of
that for Sunday.

PS - I meant to change the subject line when I first posted so I'm changing
it here. I'm on the digest so I don't see replies individually and end up
with the list in the subject line.

Bev Wright

1993 C-320 "Whoosh" #15

Deale, MD (Chesapeake Bay, HHN)