[C320-list] Traveler woes

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 07:41:48 PDT 2020

Scott
One of the of the best upgrades I made.
I used to have similar issue on my 94 hull #30. Over 10 years ago I called Garhauer told them I had an original set up and they knew what I needed.
It is a kit they put together it also increase the purchase from like 3:1 to5:1if I remember correctly.   It replaces the traveler/block the two end control blocks and line.     You will keep your original track.
Depending on your current set up you may have to cut off the current mounting brackets where cam cleats are located on end control blocks.  I had to do that on mine and a friends 36.
If your around Annapolis you are welcome to take a look at mine.
Tony
Hull 30
Chica Caliente