[C320-list] Traveler woes

Dennis Cookson dennis at cooksons.net
Sun Jun 14 12:10:37 PDT 2020

Hi David, I too have cam cleats mounted on the traveler, but as they sit outside the spray hood which is permanently fitted they are out of reach, so we haven’t been using the traveler at all. I do however have another pair of cam cleats mounted on the cabin top aft of the clutches, which I’ve assumed were also for the traveler lines but it doesn’t make sense to have both. Your post makes me think we should simply remove the original ones mounted on the traveler rail. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks,
Dennis Cookson
#577 1999