[C320-list] Question for upper Chesapeake owners.

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jun 15 12:19:53 PDT 2020

Thanks Timothy. We left Shaw Bay headed north after a strong northerly
came through Friday night continuing into Saturday morning. Given the
likely reduced water levels we chose to go the long way around rather
than try the Kent Narrows channel. So I can't offer more up-to-date
info. However looking online now that I'm back at home it seems the
channel was last dredged late in 2018.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653