[C320-list] Deleting Account?

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 05:23:45 PDT 2020

Good Morning All:                                I've been receiving messages from the C320-list to click on links to verify my account. For obvious reasons I am hesitant to click on them. The latest email states my account has been disabled due to recent bounces (whatever that is) so I don't even know if this message will get out. I've struggled with this email list since I joined in 2012. Are these requests for me to click on links legitimate or are they fisching attempts?
Thanks