[C320-list] Second Reef Line Arrangement

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:27:25 PDT 2020

Dennis,
Commitment is rigged just as yours is. I've never really needed a second
reef as I don't sail offshore and if I did need it, I would just  do it on
deck as I tend to reef early anyway. Instead, I rigged the outhaul through
the deck block and organizer as I need to adjust that regularly and wanted
to be able to do it from the cockpit.

At one point I was using the second reef line as a cunningham and it was
quite useful to flatten the luff.

Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC