[C320-list] New Batteries for Odyssey

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 07:51:20 PDT 2020

Odyssey is still on the hard.  I drove to the Marina Yesterday and
discovered that both of my batteries were dead. They seemed okay a couple of
weeks ago but they are dead now.  My current batteries were designed to be
used in large trucks and they are extremely heavy.  The company that made
them supplies batteries to submarines and other very heavy equipment. They
are too heavy to take up the ladder while on the hard. Getting them on the
boat at the dock is usually a two person event at dock level.

I would appreciate suggestions for those that have had good luck with
standard batteries which are usually lighter.

Thanks ,

Rod Boer

Odyssey 688