[C320-list] New Batteries for Odyssey

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 17 08:05:33 PDT 2020

Are these Interstate 4D deep cycle? They are the ones I use and Ur right they are a 2 man lift. But, they’re inexpensive and work well. I’ve heard of folks switching over to lithium ion, expensive but state of the art.
Under no circumstances use anything but deep cycle btys on Ur house bank! If you don’t spend much time on the hook you cud go with something smaller than the 4Ds. I know folks who have done this.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone