[C320-list] VHF CABLE AND ANTENNA

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Jun 18 13:37:13 PDT 2020

I would also caution you to check if you have an FM antenna splitter in between. I had one of those splitters go bad and when I keyed up my VHF mike, it actually fried the FM radio, AT least that's my theory because it was working the same day and then after I used the VHF, it went dark. Fortunately, the stereo was brand new and I had bought the insurance at West Marine. I took it back as DOA and they replaced it.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us