[C320-list] Standard Horizon CMP23 RAM Mic

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Mon Jun 22 14:46:17 PDT 2020

When I bought Adelante a year ago, I replaced the old Standard Horizon on the boat with a new GX1850GPS radio and a SSM-70H RAM4 Remote mic. Radio is mounted by the chart table, and the remote mic is on the binnacle. Total cost was about $335 at The GPS Store.

I paid my electronics guy $100 to put it in. We reused the wiring that was already in place for the old remote mic. Pinouts are available from Standard Horizon’s tech support—they’re good, and nice folks.

Hope that’s helpful!

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA