[C320-list] water sensor alarm

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 13:53:03 PDT 2020

HI Mark,
Our YC has WIFI on the docks.  However, to improve reliability I put an
Access Point on the boat that had allowed for an external antenna.  Then I
found a multi element Yagi antenna that I could aim right at the YC's WIFI
Router.   The Samsung hub is connected via Ethernet to the AP.   Gives me
some peace of mind that I can check on the boat anytime I want.
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400