[C320-list] water sensor alarm

nibj nibj at mac.com
Sun Jun 28 14:50:17 PDT 2020

I have a FloatHub intended mainly to monitor the bilge pump. I wish I could say it is installed but I have tested parts of it so far and put most of the wiring in place.  It says it will monitor batteries, bilge pumps andchargin at leasts.  It also records gps position. It connects by WiFi (we only plan to use at our marina) and updates a web page.  An attraction for me is that the basic service is free although alarms notification might cost more.  It also provides an 0183 connection to a WiFi access point on board.  It will go live next week....

Peter