[C320-list] water sensor alarm

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 29 05:29:34 PDT 2020

FWIW.  I am looking into getting this Honeywell water sensor and this step down transformer.  If anybody has another option, I am all ears.
The sensor only needs wifi. (Looking into if there is a cost for the Honeywell Lyric appfor my Android??)
And the step down transformer is to wire/fuse the sensor to the house bank 12V and not rely on AA batteries.
Again... All I am looking for is a water sensor that will notify me.  Not a full boat monitoring system (Especially without a monthly fee).
Water Monitor: RCHW3610WF1001/N  Made by Honeywell (About $60)(Optional "Rope" sensor Honeywell RCHWES4/U RCHWES4 Wi-Fi Water Leak Detector Rope Sensor)  About $25

Step down Transformer: DROK 090581 DC-DC Buck Converter 12V/24V to 5V 5A/25W Step-down Voltage Transformer Volt Regulator Power Supply Inverter Module  (About $14)

Total cost about $100 ish  Minus any wire and fuse.
Let you all know if/when it works.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794