[C320-list] Alternator Wiring Question

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jun 30 09:09:33 PDT 2020

So what would cause an alternator fuse to blow except for a problem with
the alternator itself? I have no fuse despite having the Balmar setup.
(As far as I know --- I didn't do the install myself.) And would a blown
fuse fry an external regulator such as the Balmar?

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653