[C320-list] Replacement Controller For Factory Installed Solar Panel

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:57:52 PDT 2020

I'm a year into using a Victron Energy MPTT Controller.  Love the android
app the connects with blue tooth for monitoring.  I have two, each
independently connected to a 160 W Rigid Panel (mounted on davits).  Very
very pleased with the output of panel and controller, controller features,
and app.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Cancuk"
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL