[C320-list] Recent Posting Problems

allanfield47 at gmail.com allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:25:08 PDT 2020

I use Gmail as my primary email client but Verizon Fios is my internet provider.  All emails from any Yahoo! account go to my spam folder and have done so for a long time.  I even started adding some of the Yahoo! users to my Contacts List but that didn't help at all; their emails still go to spam.  I just figured that Yahoo!/Verizon consciously are sabotaging Gmail but I could be wrong...  Also, I am not receiving many, if any, initial emails from the list, such as the 2 that David Allred put out regarding the elections.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387 #103 (formerly C320 #808)
Columbia, MD