[C320-list] Recent Posting Problems

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 15:28:20 PDT 2020

 Not only are we having this issue of not receiving posts, but this post history (which I started as a reply and changing the subject title to "Recent Posting Problems"} is showing under the original topic titled "C320-list] 2020 Officers".
Hope we can figure this out because I think we are losing a lot of functionality.