[C320-list] Current Shunt mounting

Dell Kronewitter dell at ieee.org
Sat Mar 28 15:22:52 PDT 2020

 Hello Fellow C320'ers,
I have a Link 10 Battery Monitor device in my C320, but it doesn't work correctly.   It seems so cool!  It does read the voltage.
I have looked around and can't find the shunt.   My setup seems to be pretty standard.  She has 1 12V on Battery 1 and 4 6V on Battery 2,  and Battery 1 only gets a charge from the AC charger if I'm on "Both".  Previous owner did lots of good stuff and I'm pretty sure everything worked at one point - I'm just trying to keep up.
Does anyone know where the shunt might be mounted?
Thanks a lot! Dell Kronewitter1996 C320 Hull #329      "Checkmatey"