[C320-list] Current Shunt mounting

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 15:31:00 PDT 2020

It would make sense for the shunt to be close to the batteries as the negative cable has to run to the shunt and copper is expensive…..That is where I mounted mine. I have the Link 10 as well.  One concern with your setup is that the accuracy may be at issue because you have different batteries in the same system.  The recommendations frown on that.  Best of luck….

Joe Luciano
2005 C320
Second Wind