[C320-list] Boom Repairs for C320

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:40:14 PDT 2020

Holly,
if it helps you price this job, I had my rigger (Chicago) do this job just
before last season.  Here was my price breakdown:
Remove end fittings on boom and repair/service: 2.5 hrs @ $125.00 hr =
$312.50
New line (3/8" 19') @ $1.14 a foot = $21.66
New line (7/16" 87') @$1.44 a foot = $125.28
4 NB2-10 Isomat Boom Sheaves $32.99 each = $131.96
Total $633.01.

Expense hurt a little, but I didn't have an operating reef system, and am
relieved to have this working now.  Almost half of my costs was in line and
new sheaves.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Canuck"
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL