[C320-list] Fwd: New main and anchor windlass circuit breakers/panel

wdoc1 at aol.com wdoc1 at aol.com
Thu May 7 15:53:16 PDT 2020

Hello- installing new breakers to replace the old red push/pull breakers on my 2000 boat.
The boat came to me with 135 amp main breaker on the top right of the panel, and 80 amp anchor windlass breaker on the bottom right. I purchased a replacement windlass breaker from the factory and they shipped an 80 amp "single switch breaker. When I ordered a new panel from Catalina Direct, they sent shipped one with a "double" sized cut-out in the lower right position labeled Anchor Windlass and a single-sized cut-out for the 80 amp breaker on top. When I questioned Catalina Direct, they sent a circuit drawing showing 135 amp for the windlass and 80 amp for the main breaker.
Anyone have suggestions or ideas?
Thanks,
Bill McConnellDiversion