[C320-list] Fuel Injector or Injector Pump?

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun May 10 04:55:12 PDT 2020

Graeme-

That's exactly what I’ve been scratching my head about.   Not firing at all
is an air, fuel, or ignition problem upstream of the injectors is my guess
too.    I don't know if the fuel cut out affects the high speed pump, i
would have said no.  The only downstream problem I can think of is either
insufficient compression to get to ignition and/or something seriously
wrong with the cylinder head.

Is it possible the decompression levers could be thrown but not far enough
to have the engine making that obvious sewing machine sound?   Does the M30
have decompression levers?  Dunno.

It's going to be very interesting to hear what this turns out to be....

Troy