[C320-list] Subject: Purchased $ 780.00 271AH Lithium to replace 2 x 4D Batteries

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Fri May 15 17:15:30 PDT 2020

Subject: Purchased $ 780.00 271AH Lithium to replace 2 x 4D Batteries
I just purchased these Lifepo4 batteries. Here is a video on how to order
them and a look at the very small size.
https://youtu.be/Kpt3NDHZafU

Lifepo4 Batteries can be used for certain house bank power needs especially
if you have solar. The battery life could be 6,000 cycles. The 271AH should
be more capacity than we have with 2 x 200ah 4D batteries.  I have been
experimenting. This is a big project because you need to deal with a BMS
system to protect the batteries depending on your use.

Here is an article I am using to guide me.
https://marinehowto.com/lifepo4-batteries-on-boats/

Danny