[C320-list] ANCHOR CHAIN WELL DRAIN

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 18 06:37:39 PDT 2020

 John -I did this job recently.As Bruce Heyman stated, you have to remove a number of fittings including the side trims and front shelf.It takes about an hour after you have cleared the front cabin of stuff.You can then see the pipe below the anchor well.It is worth replacing with re-inforced clear pipe.From memory it is 3/4" diameter.
RegardsChris WhiteYacht Dandy1997 Catalina 320 #449