[C320-list] Fuel Issue Resolution - Hopefully

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 08:16:09 PDT 2020

Jeff,

Thank you for the solution to you no start problem!

I would like to prepare to bleed my fuel system in the same way.

How did you pump fuel thru the on-engine bleed screw and injector pump?
Did you use a threaded fitting to screw into the bleed screw threads on the on-line filter & injection pump, like a threaded nipple with a hose attached?
What pump did you use?

Thank you!
Bob Borelli
C320 no. 209 'Elusive'  Georgetown, MD