[C320-list] Fuel Issue Resolution - Hopefully

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 12:02:34 PDT 2020

Jeff, definitely helps!

I don't have a Racor pump on the primary Racor fiter assempbly, will look into this.

The 12V fuel pump would only be used to bleed the system?

For a 12V power supply, I plan to install a Borel Hot Water temperature alarm on my exhaust hose after I install my new Hump hose,
And connecting to the M30 engine harness, one of the connections (9 of 12 used) has 12V from battery to Control Panel to Starter motor
when the ignition switch is turned on.  So this power location would be real close to 12V fuel pump.  I can send a photo & sketch of wiring harness.

I like the squeeze bulb idea.

Have you had success with the remote starter?
I could only get on connection on the M30 starter solenoid due to no room at all
and one connection on the battery.  The M30 turned sluggishly and battery wire got hot,
so I stopped & ran up & down turning the M30 over ( like a nut.  If I could find someone I could pay to help me, I would throw money at them).

 Thank you again!  More of plan to solve this problem when it happens to me.