[C320-list] Throttle Cable stiff

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun May 31 06:48:23 PDT 2020

Lube very often doesn’t work. When I bought my boat in 2010 the fitting on the shifter cable broke off as the pin connecting to the shifter lever on the TX, was corroded solid, not allowing the pin to rotate. I replaced both shifter cable and throttle cable. Both work smooth as silk since.
JohnM
1999#574