[C320-list] Throttle Cable stiff

Pat Tormey ptormey at 4square.net
Sun May 31 07:30:48 PDT 2020

Be sure that all the bends are as wide as possible.
These things are designed for specific bends radii.

For examble

“XTREME Control Cables have a 4" minimum bend radius versus an 8" minimum bend radius for standard cables”

https://www.amazon.com/SeaStar-CCX20530-Evinrude-Johnson-Control/dp/B004QJJMXC/ref=asc_df_B004QJJMXC/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=&hvpos=&hvnetw=o&hvrand=&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584070141159094&psc=1

Pat

Pat Tormey
s/v Blue Skies