[C320-list] Fuel sender access

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 5 11:15:09 PST 2020

I have a Yanmar Y3M30. I too use the engine hours ~ = fuel consumption? I cruise mostly at 2800rpm (~5knots). But I  run it at 3000 and 3200 for periods of time. I rev it to 4000 for a minute before shutdown after docking or anchoring. And I use the diesel furnace one in awhile. I can reliably approximate 2 litres per engine hour for refuelling. That’s about .5 US gallons.

Cheers,

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC